Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2019
(Noida Metro Rail Corporation)
Post Name – Station Controller, CRA, JE, Maintainer & Various posts (Contract Basis)
Number of post- 199 Post
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) NOIDA has released advertisement for the post of Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Customer Relations Assistant, Station Controller /Train Operator, Maintainer & Accounts Assistanton contractual basis for deployment in Noida Metro Rail Corporation at Noida/ Greater Noida. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through prescribed format from 22 July to 21 August 2019.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 22 July 2019
- Application FEE to be paid between – From Start to Last Date of application
- Last Date of Application – 21 August 2019
BECIL NOIDA NMRC Vacancy Details :
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Station Controller /Train Operator – 9 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant – 16 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Electrical – 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer /Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics – 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer /Civil – 4 Posts
- Maintainer / Fitter – 9 Posts
- Maintainer/ Electrician – 29 Posts
- Maintainer/ Electronic &Mechanic – 90 Posts
- Maintainer / Ref &AC Mechanic – 7 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 3 Posts
- Office Assistant – Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Station Controller /Train Operator – Rs 35000/ PM fixed
- Customer Relations Assistant – Rs 30000/ PM fixed
- Junior Engineer / Electrical – Rs 35000/ PM fixed
- Maintainer – Rs 25000/ PM fixed
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 30,000/- per month
For Junior Engineer
- BE/ B. Tech/ Diploma(3 years) in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ equivalent from a government recognized institution.
For Station Controller/ Train Operator
- Degree (Science) or Diploma(3 years) or B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications /Civil/Mechanical /IT/CSE from a government recognized institution.
For Customer Relation Assistants
- Graduate in any stream from a government recognized institution.
- Completed ITI course in Fitter/Electrician/ Electro Mechanic / Ref &AC ( NCVT/SCVT).
For Account Assistant
- Hold a degree in B.com/ ICWA/ CA(Inter) from a government recognized institution.
For Office Assistant
• Completed BBA/ BCA in a government recognized institution
NMRC Recruitment 2019: Here’s how to register online
Step 1: Go to the official website of NMRC at nmrcnoida.com or visit the official website of BECIL at becil.com
Step 2: The interested candidates can also visit becil.cbtexam.in for direct registration to NMRC recruitment 2019
Step 3: Fill in all the required details on the registration page
Advertisement Notification: Download PDF
Online Registration Link: Click Here
Official Website of NMRC: www.nmrcnoida.com
Official Website of BECIL: www.becil.com
NMRC Career Page: Click Here
NMRC ITI Trade Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Noida Metro Rail Corporation is going to conduct competitive exam (Jagran Result ) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of Examination: The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Paper I Subjects: General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Subject/trade
- Paper-II: General English to judge the knowledge of English language 30 MCQs ((not for Maintainer Post, NE 07 to NE 10)
- Question type: multiple choice objective type questions
- Total Duration Paper 1: 90 Minutes
- Total Question: 90
- Full Marks: 90
- Question paper Medium: English and Hindi.
- Syllabus: is attached to the advertisement
- Negative Marking:1/3 marks
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
The Noida Metro is a fast travel framework interfacing the twin urban communities of Noida and Greater Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India. The Phase-1 (21 stations) has been effectively finished at an expense of Rs 5,503 crore, while Phase-2 (9 stations) is arranged. The metro system comprises of one line (called Aqua-Line (Noida Metro)), with an all-out length of 29.7 kilometers (18.5 miles) serving 21 stations. The framework has every single raised station utilizing standard-measure tracks. Noida Metro winds up eleventh Metro framework in India to be operational. It is the fifth-longest operational metro organize in India after the Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro, Chennai Metro, and Namma Metro.